Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Oliver Sketch Picture

Oliver and I had a spare half an hour before Occupational Therepy this morning so we went out for coffee and a choc milk, then had our pic taken together in one of those sketch booths at the shops.
Not the best of me, my eyes came out quite squinty but for $6.00 I was pretty impressed. He was cacking himself, in peels of laughter!
You put your $6- in, line the camera up and it takes 3 pics so you select the best, then choose which "artist" you want to sketch it, he picked Raphael (from TMNT) but there was also Leonardo, Donatelo and Michael Angelo (just different sketching techniques).
Sorry its a pic of a pic but you get the idea, I am going to have one done with each of the kids and frame them for there rooms, a special pic of "mummy and me"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Helen said...

Ad this is such a cool drawing/pict! How big is it? Must bring it on Monday for me to see IRL. :)