Thursday, February 8, 2007

Farmyard Friends dress

Some pictures of Cate and Squeek-Eyes (the guinea pig) and one with Toby (the cat) in a Robert Kaufman Vintage Farm Yard Friends dress I made.
Its a bit big but still cute. Very USA Ebay Boutique.
I got the fabric cheap from Textile Traders, its a quilting fabric but I think it looks great as a dress. I fussy cut the bodice front and back and used my roll hem foot and ruffler - fun fun fun!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Helen said...

Grace just saw these picts and said "Look at Catie Rose and her beautiful bear!" LOL